Your career at IHDA starts with a sound mission: Financing the creation and preservation of affordable housing. No matter the position, your work with IHDA means that you’ll be helping to build stronger communities and a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Applications Programmer II
- Department Assistant II
- Financial Analyst – Bond Structuring
- Legal Administrative Assistant I
- Policy & Procedure Analyst
- Customer Service Representative – Hardest Hit Fund
- Associate Corporate and Compliance Counsel
- Market Analysis Coordinator
- Business Systems Analyst
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.