At IHDA, we believe success starts with our people—no matter the position, each employee’s work with IHDA has an impact that helps change lives, build stronger communities, and create a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Business Systems Analyst – Loan Origination System
- Facilities Administrative Specialist
- Internal Audit Manager
- Construction Field Representative II
- Asset Manager – Rental Compliance
- Staff Counsel
- Development Officer
- Supervisor, Investment Operations
- Account Manager, Community and Diversity Outreach Specialist (Originations)
- Account Manager, Originations
- Payroll Clerk
- Senior Counsel
- Department Assistant – Capital Management
- Compliance Analyst Lead
- Director – IT Service Delivery
- Senior Special Assets Manager
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.