At IHDA, we believe success starts with our people—no matter the position, each employee’s work with IHDA has an impact that helps change lives, build stronger communities, and create a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Special Advisor on Equity and Inclusion
- Business Systems Analyst
- Financial Analyst I – Investments
- System Engineer
- Senior Policy and Planning Officer
- Planning and Research Specialist – Strategic Response
- Mapping Coordinator
- Assistant Director, Multifamily Business Development & Originations
- Data and Reporting Specialist
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.