At IHDA, we believe success starts with our people—no matter the position, each employee’s work with IHDA has an impact that helps change lives, build stronger communities, and create a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Senior Web Applications Developer
- Application DBA
- Operations Coordinator
- Assistant Director Architecture, Closing and Construction Services
- Communications Director
- Senior IT Service Desk Specialist
- Director, Strategic Initiatives and Planning
- SharePoint Developer
- IT Purchasing and Finance Lead
- Assistant Director – Rental Assistance
- Client Services Team Lead
- Senior Underwriter, Multifamily Finance
- Human Resources Generalist
- Assistant Director, Human Resources
- Compliance Specialist
- Construction Field Representative
- Physical Inspector
- Financial Specialist I – Operations
- Executive Assistant
- Asset Management Intern
- Community Affairs Intern
- Community Revitalization Intern
- IT Business Analyst Intern
- IT Cyber Security Intern
- IT Operations Intern
- IT Service Desk Intern
- Strategic Planning and Reporting Housing Planning Intern
- Director, Asset Management
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.