Your career at IHDA starts with a sound mission: Financing the creation and preservation of affordable housing. No matter the position, your work with IHDA means that you’ll be helping to build stronger communities and a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Direct Endorsement (DE) Certified Underwriter
- Manager Project Management
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Senior Project Manager Infrastructure
- Special Assets Manager
- IT Purchasing Lead
- Help Desk Manager
- Compliance Analyst
- AM Department Assistant Rental Compliance
- AM Department Assistant Executive
- Senior Asset Manager
- Administrative Assistant Procurement
- Assistant Agency Purchasing Officer
- Compliance Analyst I – Finance
- Executive Assistant- Finance
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Accounting and Compliance Supervisor
- Senior Staff Accountant – Governmental Reporting & Analysis
- Underwriter – Multifamily
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.