At IHDA, we believe success starts with our people—no matter the position, each employee’s work with IHDA has an impact that helps change lives, build stronger communities, and create a better Illinois. In this video, see how the employees of IHDA help fulfill our mission on a daily basis to finance the creation and preservation of affordable housing in Illinois.
Once you’ve watched the video and learned more about who we are, we invite you to look at our open positions below.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Senior Project Manager Infrastructure
- Loan Portfolio Analyst III
- Portfolio Conversion Analyst – Multifamily
- SharePoint Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Security and Compliance Lead
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Underwriter
- Underwriting Associate
- Development Officer
- IT Purchasing Lead
- Policy Manager
- Financial Analyst – Asset Management
- Applications DBA – IT
- Internal Auditor
- Asset Manager – Rental Compliance
- Senior Staff Accountant – Governmental Reporting & Analysis
- Loan Portfolio Analyst III – Multifamily
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.