Your career at IHDA starts with a sound mission: Financing the creation and preservation of affordable housing. No matter the position, your work with IHDA means that you’ll be helping to build stronger communities and a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Tax Credit Compliance Officer
- Assistant Agency Procurement Officer
- Servicer Communications Analyst – Hardest Hit Fund
- Compliance Supervisor – Rental
- Asset Manager/MOR Specialist
- Staff Accountant
- Help Desk Specialist
- Document Administrator III – Portfolio Administration
- Portfolio Business Analyst III
- Underwriter-Hardest Hit Fund
- Office Services Coordinator
- Mortgage Servicer Communications Analyst – Hardest Hit Fund
- Underwriter – Multifamily
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.