At IHDA, we believe success starts with our people—no matter the position, each employee’s work with IHDA has an impact that helps change lives, build stronger communities, and create a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Application DBA
- Communications Director
- Assistant Director, Human Resources
- Compliance Specialist
- Senior Software Engineer
- Staff Accountant
- Department Assistant – Operations
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Client Services Coordinator I
- Office Housekeeping Attendant
- IT Security and Compliance Lead
- Construction Field Representative
- Associate Corporate and Compliance Counsel
- Senior Loan Portfolio Analyst
- Special Advisor on Equity and Inclusion
- Contract Coordinator
- Senior Asset Manager
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.