IHDA works with more than 165 lenders across the state to provide access to financing programs that help their customers get into homes they otherwise couldn’t afford. To boost your business, become an IHDA lender today.
We require lenders to be:
- Licensed to do business in Illinois
- In good standing with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Direct originators (brokers are not permitted)
- Able to close and fund the loan in the lender’s own name
- Approved with U.S. Bank Home Mortgage MRBP
There is no charge to become an IHDA lender. And the processing for an IHDA loan can be completed in the same timeframe as a traditional mortgage, which means there’s no significant impact to the closing schedule.
- NEW IHDA Lenders
- To join our network of lenders simply review and complete the items listed on the Lender Application Checklist.
- RECERTIFICATION (EXISTING IHDA Lenders)