THIS INFORMATION IS NOW AVAILABLE ON
IHDA Mortgage works with a wide variety of lenders across the state to provide access to financing programs that help their customers get into homes they otherwise couldn’t afford. To boost your business, become an IHDA Mortgage lender today.
We require lenders to be:
- Licensed to do business in Illinois
- In good standing with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Direct originators (brokers are not permitted)
- Able to close and fund the loan in the lender’s own name
- Approved with U.S. Bank Home Mortgage MRBP
There is no charge to become an IHDA Mortgage lender. And the processing for an IHDA Mortgage loan can be completed in the same timeframe as a traditional mortgage, which means there’s no significant impact to the closing schedule.
- NEW IHDA Lenders
- To join our network of lenders simply review and complete the items listed at www.ihdamortgage.org/join.
- RECERTIFICATION (EXISTING IHDA Lenders)