Are you interested in providing goods and/or services to IHDA?
If the answer is yes, you will need to familiarize yourself with the content of the information contained here.
IHDA endorses the principles of competitive bidding and economical procurement practices for all purchases of goods and services by following the Illinois Procurement Code and other applicable rules and regulations. Although navigating State procurement can seem daunting, there are multiple resources available to you for guidance throughout this process. Please use the links below for information about becoming a state-certified vendor, current bidding opportunities, and guidance related to providing goods and/or services to IHDA.
Questions specific to IHDA’s bidding opportunities should be directed to Amanda Carone, IHDA’s Agency Procurement Officer, (312) 826-5214.
Disclaimer: These links below are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. IHDA bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external sites or for that of subsequent links.
Where do I find bidding opportunities?
BidBuy is the State of Illinois eProcurement system. Vendors interested in any solicitations open for bidding should visit the link above and register. Vendor registration instructions can be found on the BidBuy login page.
- IHDA CURRENT BIDDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Bond Counsel RFP / B-14792 (Technical Proposal Only) / B-14793 (Price Proposal Only)
- Offsite Document and Electronic Media Storage RFP / B-15049 (Technical Proposal Only) / B-15050 (Pricing Only)
- The State of Illinois’ Business Enterprise Program for businesses owned by minorities, women, and persons with disabilities is committed to fostering an inclusive and competitive business environment that will help business enterprises increase their capacity, grow revenue, and enhance credentials. IHDA is dedicated to encouraging the utilization of BEP vendors whenever possible, as both prime and subcontractors, on its contracts for goods and services with an aspirational goal of at least 20%. IHDA encourages prospective vendors to hire qualified veterans, Illinois minorities, women, persons with disabilities and residents discharged from any Illinois correctional center.
- Business Enterprise Program (BEP) Vendor Registration
CMS BEP assists businesses owned by minorities, women and people with disabilities gain access to the State of Illinois procurement process. BEP certification with the State of Illinois can also open the door to opportunities with other public and private entities which are looking for diverse suppliers.
- Where can I find more information about BEP events and training opportunities?
Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS)
All questions specific to IHDA Procurements should be directed to:
Agency Procurement Officer