At IHDA, we believe success starts with our people—no matter the position, each employee’s work with IHDA has an impact that helps change lives, build stronger communities, and create a better Illinois.
IHDA has earned a reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the nation. We’re looking for talented people who will fit into an atmosphere that fosters challenges, teamwork, excellence, diversity, and consistency in our pursuit of uncompromising quality. If that sounds like you, take a look at our open positions.
When applying for a position you will be prompted to register with ADP.com. Please note that you must register in order to complete the IHDA application process.
Open Positions at IHDA
- Receptionist/HR Assistant
- Business Systems Analyst – Loan Origination System
- Account Manager, Community and Diversity Outreach Specialist (Originations)
- Staffing and Recruiting Specialist
- Assistant Controller
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Enterprise Program Manager
- Development Officer
- Director – Oracle Conversion
- Quality Control Analyst
- Business Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis
- Mailroom Specialist
- System Engineer
- Payroll Specialist
- Business Systems Analyst II
- Financial Analyst – Asset Management
- Senior Systems/Automation Engineer
- Assistant Director Client Services – Initial Closing, Construction, and Final Closing
- Compliance Coordinator
- Assistant Director, Capital Management
- Business Technology Infrastructure Project Coordinator
- Senior Manager – Debt, Liability, and Reporting
- Post-Closing Purchase/Delivery Specialist I
- Construction Field Representative II
The Illinois Housing Development Authority does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law.