Home Accessibility Program (HAP) Inquiries

Please fill out the following fields and provide a brief message about your inquiry.  We will respond as quickly as we can and no later than 5 business days after the Authority’s receipt of your request.

Note: Income limits and restrictions on areas served apply to these programs.

Your Name (required)

Street Address (required)

City (required)

State (required)

Zip Code (required)

County (required)

Phone (required)

Email Address

Type Of Assistance Required/Requested
 General Home Repairs Accessibility Accommodations Other

Your Message

For additional resources, consider the organizations listed below:


City of Chicago’s 311 service

For Chicago residents


(Outside of the Chicago area call 312.744.5000)




For residents of Cook County outside the City of Chicago

(312) 782-2332



Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies

Membership organization that provides a unified voice and support to the poverty fighting network of Community Action Agencies

(217) 789-0125



Illinois Rural Development Agency

Serves rural Illinois to offer loans, grants and loan guarantees to help create jobs and 

support economic development, housing and other and essential services

(217) 403-6200



HUD Entitlement Communities (CDBG)

Department of HUD that offers programs to help end homelessness and promote economic revitalization.

See website for appropriate phone number(s)