A Committed Public Investment Partner
Thank you for your interest in investing in (or owning) IHDA bonds.
IHDA is a bonding authority and independently sells bonds and other debt instruments (collectively Bonds) to:
• Support Illinois homebuyers purchasing a first home; and
• Support housing developers building or rehabilitating multi-unit affordable developments.
IHDA’s ability to sell Bonds depends on the strength of its credit rating. Nationally recognized rating agencies assign IHDA a credit rating based on an assessment of the Authority’s operations and ability to meet its Bond and obligations. Despite a volatile housing market, IHDA has successfully maintained a strong credit rating. IHDA currently has an issuer credit rating of:
In this section, you will find documents and links to important information about our bond programs, including:
• Published Rating Agency Reports
• Audited Financial Statements
• Official Statements
• Disclosure and Other Investor Related Reports
Please also refer to this selection's Info Center for more information and to access the above-mentioned reports.