- General Information:
- Application for Financing
- Recently Approved Projects
- Program Timelines
- Tax Credit Programs:
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Illinois Affordable Housing Tax Credit (IAHTC)
- First Mortgage Programs:
- Tax Exempt Bond Programs
- Multifamily Advantage
- Soft Money & Subsidy Programs:
- Trust Fund
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Program
- Permanent Supportive Housing Program
- Long Term Operating Support Program (LTOS)
- Preservation Now Program
- Technical Resources:
- Architecture and Construction Services
- Market Research
- LIHTC Compliance
- Loan Modification
- Other Developer Information:
- Useful Links
Permanent Supportive Housing Program
IHDA created the Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Development Program to increase housing opportunities for households headed by persons with disabilities, and persons who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness.
Projects funded through the program support the state's efforts to rebalance the long-term care of people currently living in institutions. Developments can include acquisition, new construction, redevelopment or rehabilitation of vacant units, or adaptive reuse of non-residential properties.
Application Round 1
On September 30, 2011, IHDA received 14 applications for PSH funding - PSH Development Program Round One Applicant List and Review Schedule
Application Round 2
The deadline to apply for financing under the second round of the Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Development Program is September 24, 2012.
A workshop is available for this program. Please see program timelines.