- General Information:
- Application for Financing
- Recently Approved Projects
- Program Timelines
- Tax Credit Programs:
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Illinois Affordable Housing Tax Credit (IAHTC)
- First Mortgage Programs:
- Tax Exempt Bond Programs
- Multifamily Advantage
- Soft Money & Subsidy Programs:
- Trust Fund
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Program
- Permanent Supportive Housing Program
- Long Term Operating Support Program (LTOS)
- Preservation Now Program
- Technical Resources:
- Architecture and Construction Services
- Market Research
- LIHTC Compliance
- Loan Modification
- Other Developer Information:
- Useful Links
Developer Qualifications for Illinois Building Blocks Program
The Illinois Building Blocks Pilot Program aims to address the economic, public safety and quality of life issues caused by abandoned and foreclosed properties in the following five South and West suburban Cook County communities:
• Park Forest
• Chicago Heights
• South Holland
RFP for Realtors
IHDA has issued a Request for Proposal for realtors to resell the homes that will be acquired and rehabilitated by the selected developers.
The RFP can be found on the Illinois Procurement Bulletin (http://www.purchase.state.il.us/ipb/IPBhomep.nsf?Open), reference #22028612.
Bids are due and will be opened on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM.
If you are looking for information about the Illinois Building Blocks Pilot Program homebuyer program, please see the Homebuyer and Homeowner section.